Wednesday 17 March 2010

TimeToExpectTheUnexpected

Ad for Karen Walker sunglasses. Highly original. I didn't notice the teeth at first, but when I did i thought the idea was fantastic. Incooperating the Twilight phase I guess.


How cool is this? It's hard enough to walk in certain heels, let alone skateboard. This pic is just legend!

This is absoulutely incredible! Think how long this took!! Each piece is individual & about the size of a pencil rubber - some even smaller! This is absoulutely fabulous!


Mary-Kate & Ashley always look pretty awesome & thrown together. I love the twist with the cute Louis Vuitton ears!

This made me laugh!! Killer heels, ruffled gown, and she's throwing a javelin! Sheer genius!

Overall this is a kind of random post, most probably you'll either love or hate these images. I personally think these pictures are awesome, they at least make you look twice if nothing else, right?
xx