Monday 15 March 2010

It Girl Alexa Chung

Loving the quirky take on this girly Chanel tea dress. The toussled hair & beige Chanel bag are the perfect accessories, not to mention the little black pendant around her neck. This look is too adorable!
I love, love, LOVE these shoes! Yet again, Alexa has opted for Chanel, but how clever has she been pairing these beauties with skinny jeans & an on trend checked shirt. A chic twist to an outerwise cash outfit. And just think what you can wear with those shoes?! Am I jealous? I think so!

I am jealous. Again. These YSL rings are absoulutely to die for & I am hoping to evetually get one (I have not yet decided what colour I would opt for if I was in the fortunate situation of being able to possess one, but this coloured stone is v. tempting). And how perfect does this match her mint Chanel nailpolish? She completely transforms yet another simple outfit with her unique take on the accessories front.
xx