Wednesday 24 March 2010

Three Designers

I am in love with this Alexander Wang slit sweater. He is so clever! Look at the colour, the fabric. Seemingly ordinary. But then look what he does to the sleeves. Genius!


Alexander Wang's S/S 2010 show. I think he nailed the whole underwear as outwear trend down to perfection. I actually think his designs concerning this trend have been most successful.

Alexander Wang again. He sent every model down the runway with the must have hair look of the season; the bead headed pleat. Gorgeous. Brought to runways by the inventive Paul Guido, the so called "Prada of the hair world", due to his wacky style.



Camilla & Marc's take on the LBD. Tres successful, non? Corset style boddice, transparent sheen and big shoulders. How many trends have they ticked off here?

Another look of Alexa's j'adore. Casual, with a reasonably oversized sweater which contrasts nicely against the super tight skinnines. Need I say anything about the shoes?! Too bad she's not wearing Wang's slit sleeved sweater. Perhaps some DIY?


Chanel's S/S 2010 tea dress vs. Alexa's take on it. I know which look I prefer, but of course, I'm probably partially bias. Not to mention the fact I am NOT a fan of the clog trend!
xx