Thursday 25 March 2010

Emma Watson

Emma in a vintage gown for the premiere of 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince'. Stunning! This is one of my favourite outfits I've seen her wear.
^A Snap from Emma's shoot for Elle magazine 2009

Emma for Vogue Italia's September 2008 issue
(continued downwards)



Wow. She just looks so classicly beautiful hear. She looks absoulutely stunning with this make-up palette.

Teen Vogue shoot 2009.

Awesome tights!

My fave shot out of this shoot.





Emma in 'Ballet Shoes'

I watched 'Ballet Shoes' yesterday with my sis. Pretty average movie in my opinion, but Emma Watson stars in it, so what's not to love? As a result I have decided to do an Emma Watson post as she is a person that I find very inspiring. Seemingly down to earth, dedicated and of course, a style icon.
xx