Wednesday 31 March 2010

Monsoon S/S 2010

Love the tribal pattern, especially because it's such an organic colour (contrasting perfectly with the brightly coloured parrot!)

The bold and cimetrical pattern of the dress on the right contrasts perfectly to the fitted shape.

Adore the flags!

Given the chance, I would so wear this dress on a desert island where I can watch the vibrant sunset and paddle in the crystal clear ocean.

The gorgeous dress contrasts perfectly against the tassled Angelina jacket.




Adore the dress on the left.



This pic was printed crystal clear, but I think I moved my camera at the last minute, and the effect was kinda cool.


This dress is absoulutely to die for. Love how it's stunningly white and fresh, verging on Greek Goddess, with the beaded boddice adding a clever bohemian twist.

I want! Enough said.

I am in love with this entire collection! Okay, it's not necessarily my style, maxi dresses, etc. but the patterns totally make up for that. It's full to the brim with tribal looking patterns, that bohemian-esque drape of the fabric, bold colours and an assortment of bangles that only Monsoon could pull off with such ease.
xx