Monday 20 June 2011

Pop of Colour




Colour is everywhere right now. You just need to walk into Zara and colour slaps you in the face from every direction. I like it though. A little injection here and there adds a nice suprise and instantly boots your mood.
Pic. 1: Unknown girl carrying what I'm guessing is the American Apparel bag that everybody seems to be falling for.
Pic. 2: Anna Dello Russo snapped by Garance Dore carrying what I think is one of those furry Prada things. Love the blazer's golden buttons.
Pic. 3: Bryan Boy with his assortment of colour against a backdrop of cobbled stones (I love cobbles for some random reason!)
PS. Here's a pair of Topshop mary janes that I've kind of fallen for. Yes they are silver and sparkly and scream when the hell would I wear them, but who cares? J'adore! Although, price wise, I think I'll wait 'till they're on sale ;)

xx