Tuesday 14 June 2011

Philippa Bywater





Now how gorgeous is she? Cheekbones, beauty spot, pixie like features. She's got it hasn't she? I couldn't remember her name and had dug these photos up from ages ago. Irritatingly, I'd saved them all as PB, but not her actual name. Argh! So frustrating, but thankfully I consulted my notebook and found the name.

Anyway she is a British model who is quite low key, so far having only appeared on the covers of Grazia and Time Out. However, with her quirky features I'm pretty sure we'll eventually be seeing more of her. She's kind of '60s isn't she? Especially in the shift block pink dress (last pic). I think she looks a bit like a modern day Twiggy, and how perfect does she look in cat eye sunnies (pic 2)? We should call up Tom Ford and demand she model all his new sunglasses.

xx