Monday 13 June 2011

I really want to curl up and read my book wearing an Isabel Marant sweater










So right now I'm half in love with Isabel Marant's collection. The first three pics are this season along with a couple of others, but I've also included some from 2010. I'm not sure what I've fallen for...Is it the slouchy ease that allows the sweater to sit on the body? The tomboyish layering? The too cute to be true pastel pink shorts with a do up knot? The pirate style boots? The worn in belts looped over their body? The kitten heels (pic 4) with the insane ankle strap which should be wrong but are so right? Je ne sais pas. It's just nailed everything and is the mood I'm in.

Plus it helps that my current model of the moment Freja Beha Erichsen (pic 6 and last) and Gisele (first pic) make the stuff look so effortlessly wearable. And who would have thought nobbly, bobbled sweater's could be cool? Well, they are now.

Song I'm listening to: 'Give Me Some Love' - James Blunt

xx